Our Vision Statement
In active partnership with the community, Matthew Pearce Public School is committed to providing a nurturing, safe and dynamic learning environment. Teachers, students and the community work collaboratively to enhance a culture of high expectations in all aspects of teaching and learning. Students are empowered to be resilient, collaborative, critical thinkers and motivated lifelong learners. We will be respectful, inclusive and adaptable global citizens.
At Matthew Pearce Public School we strive for Excellence, Knowledge, Respect and Care.
We are committed to:
- ensuring that our students develop to their full potential;
- creating a dynamic learning environment;
- providing a sequential and stimulating curriculum;
- promoting a climate which fosters and nurtures respect for self, others and the environment;
- empowering our students to become responsible and independent decision makers;
- ensuring quality teaching and learning;
- enhancing the partnership between the community and school.